It’s nearly Easter and Easter is my favourite time of 12 months, I’ve liked Easter since I used to be a toddler and now I would like Easter to particular for my Grandchildren by adorning the home with bunnies and eggs, so once I noticed this three tiered egg and bunny stand that I may make with just a few objects from Greenback Tree, I knew I used to be onto a winner, so I went to Greenback Tree and gathered my supplies collectively, I solely wanted the candlesticks, the pizza pan, the pie pan, and a budget cake pan as a result of I did have all this stuff however I didn’t wish to use my very own. and made on of those pretty three-tiered Easter show cabinets as quick as I may and I deliberate for the grandchildren to come back over and assist embellish it by organizing an egg dying and Easter adorning get together.
- A Pizza Pan (from Greenback Tree)
- A Cake Pan (from Greenback Tree)
- A Pie Pan (from Greenback Tree)
- A Spool of Jute Crafting Rope (from Greenback Tree)
- three Candle Stick Holders (from Greenback Tree)
- A Sizzling Glue Gun (or E 600, Gorilla Glue, or your favourite all-purpose adhesive)
- Waverly Chalk Paint (or Annie Sloan, any model will do)
- A small paintbrush (I used the froth form from Michael’s Craft Retailer or Pastime Foyer)
First, glue your candlesticks onto your Greenback Tree pans and paint all of them together with your white chalk paint.
Then connect your rope utilizing your scorching glue gun.
Then connect the entire thing along with scorching glue or your favourite adhesive.
The grandchildren liked the three tiered shelf concept and adorned it in probably the most cheerful method, it’s so cute!